Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The new blog...

Up until recently I have been doing business as Freedom Financial, and I was partnered with Dano's Debtbusters (DDB) as the company from which I offered most of my financial coaching products. In December of 2012 I was informed that DDB was ceasing operations. (You can read about that in the previous post)

From that decision, I decided that I would continue to do what I was already doing. Since that time I have continued to help the clients that I was already helping. After much consideration, I have chosen to legally change the name of my company. L. Sweet Coaching will encompass all the services that I have offered previously, as well as some additional coaching services that I plan to offer in the future. I decided to take "financial" out of the name becuase some of the future coaching services I plan to offer, are not financial services.

I have spent the last 6 months thinking through how my business would look. The truth is, right now my family needs most of my time, and my new found love for Zumba takes up a lot of hours in a week as well. What I still know is that God has called me to help people with their money, and as long as there is a family out there that needs my help, coaching them is what I'll do. I don't intend to coach 20 families at a time, but I can take on a few more and still have the balance I need in my life.

The new blog address is: http://lesliemsweet.blogspot.com/

Thank you for your continued love, prayers, and support of me, my family, and my business!

No comments:

Post a Comment